American Marketing Association
The American Marketing Association, one of the largest professional associations for marketers, has 38,000 members worldwide in every area of marketing.
For over six decades the AMA has been the leading source for information, knowledge sharing and development in the marketing profession.
The AMA's website, MarketingPower.com, supplies marketing professionals and AMA members with the information, products and services required to succeed in their jobs and careers.
Marketers can use the site to:
- Find new job opportunities and post company openings through the AMA Career Center.
- Enhance their marketing skills through an extensive series of Best Practices articles and Webcasts.
- Tap into ROI enhancing tools through the Practitioner Resources.
- Track trends in the marketing profession through a variety of AMA member publications.
- Subscribe to a complimentary Personalized Newsletter and the AMA members-only Marketing Matters newsletter.
- Keep networking skills up-to-date by searching the AMA Member Roster, an exclusive AMA member benefit.
- Post company information or search for marketing services suppliers in the M Guide, the AMA's Marketing Services Directory.
- Enhance their marketing knowledge through Events for every field, every interest and every level.
For information on AMA activities and membership, visit www.marketingpower.com.