The PMAA Dragons of Asia
Since 2000, the Dragons of Asia have been recognising the very best in results-driven marketing communications by agencies and clients across all countries in Asia.
The Dragons of Asia award campaigns in the following disciplines:
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Best Marketing Discipline Campaign
- Best Digital Campaign
- Best Innovative Idea or Concept
- Best Brand Building and/or Awareness Campaign
- Best Business to Business or Trade Marketing Campaign
- Best Event or Experiential Marketing Campaign
- Best Brand Loyalty Campaign
- Best Mobile Marketing Campaign
- Best Social Media or Word of Mouth Campaign
- Best Product launch or Re-launch Campaign
- Best Brand Trial or Sales Generation Campaign
- Best use of Public Relations
- Best Cause, Charity Marketing or Public Sector Campaign
- Best Small Budget Campaign
- Best use of Media
- Best Entertainment Campaign
In 2012, the Dragons of Asia launched the Dragons of Malaysia. Dragons of Pakistan and Dragons of Sri Lanka Programmes are in development..
Entries and judging
Each year the Call for Entry for both Programmes runs between February and May. To check actual dates, contact Mike Da Silva on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Dragons of Asia Awards
- Gold, Silver & Bronze 'Infinity' Dragons for Category Winners.
- Blue 'Infinity' Dragons for Best by Country Winners.
- Red 'Infinity' Dragons for the Best Campaign in Asia, Agency of the Year and Network of the Year.
The Dragons of Malaysia Awards
- Gold, Silver & Bronze Dragon are awarded for Category Winners.
All Red, Blue, Gold, Silver and Bronze Dragons are eligible to compete in the 35th Marketing Agencies Association Worldwide's MAA GLOBES, to represent their clients, their brands and their agencies, against winners of partner marketing communications programmes from all over the globe, to be the very Best of the Best in our marketing communications industry. This year's entries close on January 10, 2022. Winners announced on maawglobes.com on February 28, 2022